Friday, March 11, 2011

My Life: Post War

I am officially out of office. My term was from July 1917 to November 1917. It was not short and sweet. It was long and bittersweet. I enjoyed what I did for my country, but the work load ENORMOUS. Though I am slightly disappointed that i could have done better, I would like to wish my good friend Vladimir Lenin the best of luck during his term as Prime Minister.

Life is good here in the United States. I have first lived in France, Australia, and the United Kingdom before come to New York.

Paris: I lived here until 1940. I met my second wife, Lydia Nell Tritton, and we lived together happily. Unfortunately, France was overrun by the Germans, under Hitler, during World War II (surprise, surprise), and Lydia and I went to the United States.

Australia: Lydia fell ill and we went back to her homeland of Australia. We stayed will her family and sadly died of a stroke. I returned to the United States shortly after her death.

England: I became the editor of a social revolutionist newspaper called "Dni." I only stayed here a short while, but I was happy to grab the opportunity to immerse myself in a social revolutionist sphere of influence. The social Revolutionist in me never disappeared. I also published a few books pertaining to the Communist takeover in Russia. I truly feel sorry for you Russians right now.

The United States: I think I will stay here until my death. I live in New York City, but it is fun to visit Stanford to lecture and give speeches at different universities.

No comments:

Post a Comment